BLUEWIN CO., LTD.
(Seoul Head Office)
4F, Baeksan Bldg,
#157 Street, Jeongneung-ro,
Republic of Korea
Zip code: 02708
The person in charge:
Mr. Antonio KIM
CEO of BLUEWIN CO., LTD.
Managing Director of FINE INC. Royal Precision Ind. Co., Ltd. for Overseas Business Department.
Fax(Office) : +82.2.912.4438
World wide Office
* New York Office, USA
* Hanoi Office, VIETNAM
* Shanghai Office, CHINA
Business Partner Location
* UAE, DUBAI
Agreement to collection, use and provision of personal information
This letter of agreement concerns the “collection, use and provision of personal information” by and to BLUEWIN CO., LTD. as is required when one submits an application for issuance of certificate of origin and ATA carnet and other trade-related documents, in accordance with the paragraph I of Article 15 of the Personal Information Protection Act as follows.
1. Matters concerning the collection and use of personal information.
1) Items of personal information collected : company name, business registration number, name in full, e-mail address, phone number, mobile phone number, etc. for use in the whole set of relevant documents necessary in the issuance and authentication of trade-related certificate and other documents.
2) Purpose of use the registered information is used for review and scrutiny in the issuance of trade-related certificates
2. Duration of storage and use
The submitted information will be stored as follows, and will be disposed of when its purpose is
accomplished in accordance with Article 21 of the "Personal Information Protection Act."
- Certificate of Origin under the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Customs Tariff Act : 5 years
- General (non-preferential) Certificate of Origin and other trade documents and its attached documents : 2 years
- Certificate of Origin for goods under Customs concessions (Preferential) arrangement : 3 years
3. Legal basis for collection of personal information: paragraph I of Article 15 of the Personal Information Protection Act
※ You may not agree to the least level of collection and use of personal information that is necessary for issuance of trade-related documents. In the case of refusal, however, you will not be able to apply for trade documents issued by BLUEWIN CO., LTD.