Optimized for Explorer 11 or Google Chrome version.
BLUEWIN Co., Ltd.
a Family Group & EPC company for
-Top-Down Natural Nano Powder manufacturing system,
-Sludge Dewatering, Reduction, Drying, Recycling system,
-Water, Wastewater, Algae Treatment System.
40 years Accumulated know how,
Move the World by Green Advanced Technology
With 40 PE and ME Engineers,
Outstanding designers with over 20 years of field experience and
Field makers provide quick and accurate support for each sector..
If you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions about the product, please let us know immediately.
We usually reply within 48 hours. In case of an emergency, please use the Inquiry Box below, or use the emergency call or Chatting window.
BLUEWIN Head Office Korea
Zip code: 02708 4fl., Baeksan Bldg, #157 Street, Jungneung-ro, Seongbuk-gu, SEOUL. KOREA
The person in charge:
Mr. Antonio KIM / CEO & Managing Director,
Mobile : +82-10-5231-8920, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
KAKAO ID: bluesky1965
WeChat ID: antoniokim65
WhatsApp ID: +821052318920
Skype ID: antoniokim65
Agreement to collection, use and provision of personal information
This letter of agreement concerns the “collection, use and provision of personal information” by and to BLUEWIN CO., LTD. as is required when one submits an application for issuance of certificate of origin and ATA carnet and other trade-related documents, in accordance with the paragraph I of Article 15 of the Personal Information Protection Act as follows.
1. Matters concerning the collection and use of personal information.
1) Items of personal information collected : company name, business registration number, name in full, e-mail address, phone number, mobile phone number, etc. for use in the whole set of relevant documents necessary in the issuance and authentication of trade-related certificate and other documents.
2) Purpose of use the registered information is used for review and scrutiny in the issuance of trade-related certificates
2. Duration of storage and use
The submitted information will be stored as follows, and will be disposed of when its purpose is
accomplished in accordance with Article 21 of the "Personal Information Protection Act."
- Certificate of Origin under the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Customs Tariff Act : 5 years
- General (non-preferential) Certificate of Origin and other trade documents and its attached documents : 2 years
- Certificate of Origin for goods under Customs concessions (Preferential) arrangement : 3 years
3. Legal basis for collection of personal information: paragraph I of Article 15 of the Personal Information Protection Act
※ You may not agree to the least level of collection and use of personal information that is necessary for issuance of trade-related documents. In the case of refusal, however, you will not be able to apply for trade documents issued by BLUEWIN CO., LTD.